IP Online Portal provides filing of new Industrial Designs application, which consists of ID Form 1 to ID Form 14. Other related & supporting documents can be uploaded as attachments during the filing process.
Preparation before getting started:
1. Prepare all documents in digital format (GIF, TIFF, PDF or DOC).
2. Please ensure that your Industrial Designs representation is in GIF format with a size of not more than 100KB and 120x90 pixels.
3. Prepare your Statutory Declaration in scanned format e.g. TIFF or PDF.
4. Prepare your long List of Goods in a DOC file to be uploaded to IP Online Portal
5. Get your own Digital ID from MyIPO - https://digitalid.msctrustgate.com/MyIPO
6. Install your digital ID into your PC or save it in your secondary storage device e.g. thumb drive
7. Digital ID must be attached to your application.
8. Proceed with the payment. Check the fees in Pricing Scheme table.
9. Print your Confirmation page upon successful filing.